Breeders Fall Classic One Loft Race Rules for 2020
4 Bird Limit
We have moved the race from NC to Ohio. Race will be flown from Columbia Station, Ohio on the Southwest course. We are bringing this race back by popular demand. As many of you are aware, this was our original format when we started the race 8 years ago. We are returning to our roots, and bringing this popular race back.
- You can only enter up to 4 birds max. Period.
- 100 Mile Activation Race / 150 Mile Race / 225 Mile Race / 325 Mile Final.
- The 150 / 225 Mile Races pays 1st=$1000, 2nd=$600, 3rd=$500, 4th=$400, 5th=$300 – By Clocking Order.
- Loft limit is 350 birds. Secure your perches by prepaying Perch Fees.
- Accepting birds March 15 Until May 31.
- 1-2 BIRDS=$150/Bird
- 3-4 BIRDS=$125/Bird
Perch fees are non-refundable and must accompany birds when shipped – NO EXCEPTIONS!
$400 per bird after the 100 Mile Activation Race. To maintain eligibility, ALL birds must be activated 7 days prior to the 150 mile race.
Payout based on Activated Birds.
Review ALL our Rules on the BFC Website. Your entry is acknowledgement of these rules.
Reserve your perches now to guarantee a spot. You may only send 4 birds maximum. The loft capacity is 350 pigeons. You can pre-pay your perch fees to guarantee your spots.
- All birds not paid for prior to the 150 mile race, become the property of the BFC.
- The BFC reserves the right to take an amount not to exceed 15% of the capital prizes for expenses, this amount will result in no cut from all other special categories of the race.
- A completed IRS form W9 will be required for any winnings exceeding $600.
- All birds belong to the breeder.
- No buy backs or auctions.
- Any birds not claimed 10 days the last race, become the property of the BFC, and can be sold or disposed of at the discretion of the Loft Manager.
- No one involved with the BFC will be allowed to enter any birds.
- The BFC will not be allowed to breed any birds for entry.
- THE LOFT MANAGER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE ALL FINAL DECISIONS.
- Replacements accepted until June 15th.
- 2020 Acceptance Dates: March 15 until June 1st.
- Capital prizes paid on the first drop, after that, by trapping order.
- Average speed will be all 4 races. It will be paid by Wincompanion calculations.
- All birds that are not paid for by the deadline of one week following the 100-mile Activation Toss will become the property of the BFC.
- All entries will have their 9th and 10th flights pulled.
- Time out for darkness: 30 minutes after sundown and 30 minutes before sunrise. Birds clocked in TOD before midnight will be given end time of Day 1.
- Birds clocked after midnight, in TOD will be given start time of the next day. Flight time will not be extended due to clocking of bird in TOD.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Ties in the clock will be added together and split equally.
- If a bird does not clock, due to piggybacking, or clock or chip malfunction, and the BFC can verify the bird was on that drop, it will be given the last place on the drop.
- Race dates are subject to weather.
- The BFC will not be held responsible for birds lost to unforeseen events.
- If 2 or more birds show in the clock as exact ties, prizes will be added up and split equally among the birds that tied.
- Arrival of the first pigeon(s) together will be considered the 1st drop and paid equally.
- Any pigeon that arrived and does not trap with the first bird(s) will be considered on the drop until another pigeon arrives. All other prizes will be paid by clocking order.
- ENTRY IN THE RACE IS THE PARTICIPANT’S ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE RULES.
THE LOFT MANAGER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE ALL FINAL DECISIONS.
SHIP BIRDS AND PAYMENTS TO:
4588 West 213th St.
Fairview Park, Ohio 44126
(440)476-1199 • firstname.lastname@example.org
The BFC is a no-kill facility. If your bird is injured or sick, it will be quarantined and cared for.