Breeders Fall Classic One Loft Race Rules
THIS COURSE IS FLOWN TO THE SE, RELEASES NEAR THE ATLANTIC. IT IS HOT, HUMID, MANY TIMES HEAD WINDS, AND THE BIRDS MUST CLIMB UP TO 2,000 FEET THE LAST 30 MILES. CHECK OUT OUR RESULTS ON THE LOFT REPORT. THE AVERAGE SPEED OF OUR WINNING BIRD WAS 1154ypm!!!! WORKING RACES!!! IF YOUR BIRD CAN FLY HERE, IT CAN FLY ON ANY TOUGH COURSE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.
- Accepting birds Feb 1-May 30, 2018. Replacements accepted until June 15, 2018.
- The race schedule is 100 (activation)/150/200/250/350 miles.
- 12 Bird Limit
- FEES: 1-5 birds $125 perch fee per bird. 6-12 birds $100 perch fee per bird. PERCH FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND MUST ACCOMPANY BIRDS WHEN SHIPPED. NO EXCEPTIONS! $300 ENTRY FEES ARE DUE AFTER 100-MILE ACTIVATION TOSS.
- 500 bird limit in the loft. First come, first served! Sign up now to ensure your spots.
- Average speed will be all 4 races. It will be paid by Wimcompanion calculations.
- NEW IN 2018: 2 and 3 bird Challenge to be paid on each race, as well as overall winners. Payouts based on participation.
- To maintain eligibility, ALL birds must be activated 7 days prior to the 150-mile race.
- All birds that are not paid for by the deadline of one week following the 100-mile Activation Toss will become the property of the BFC.
- All entries will have their 9th and 10th flights pulled.
- Time out for darkness: 30 minutes after sundown and 30 minutes before sunrise. Birds clocked in TOD before midnight will be given end time of Day 1.
- Birds clocked after midnight, in TOD will be given start time of the next day. Flight time will not be extended due to clocking of bird in TOD.
- ALL BIRDS BELONG TO THE BREEDER. NO BUY BACKS, NO AUCTIONS.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter.
- A COMPLETED IRS FORM W9 WILL BE REQUIRED IF YOU WIN OVER $600. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Capital prizes paid on the first drop, after that, by Trapping order.
- Ties in the clock will be added together and split equally.
- If a bird does not clock, due to piggybacking, or clock or chip malfunction, and the BFC can verify the bird was on that drop, it will be given the last place on the drop.
- No one involved with the BFC will be allowed to enter any birds. Nor will the BFC be allowed to breed any birds for entry.
- The BFC reserves the right to take an amount, not to exceed 15%, of the capital prizes for expenses. This percent will be determined on a yearly basis – never to exceed 15%.
- Race dates are subject to weather.
- Any birds not claimed 10 days after the last race become the property of the BFC and can be sold or disposed of at the discretion of the Loft Manager.
- WE DON’T DO FANCY AD’S, OR GIMMICKS, WE ARE STRAIGHT UP, EVERY BIRD MATTERS, PIGEON RACING. WE SPARE NO EXPENSE ON FEED, MEDICINE, ETC. TOGETHER, KENNY AND I HAVE OVER 60 YEARS OF RACING EXPERIENCE. WE VIDEO EVERY RELEASE WITH AN IDENTIFiABLE LANDMARK IN THE BACKGROUND. IF WE EXPERIENCE A VIDEO MALFUNCTION, WE HAVE THE RELEASE OBSERVED AND CERTIFIED BY A NON-PARTICIPATING INDIVIDUAL. EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO OBSERVE OUR RELEASES, JUST CALL, AND WE WILL TELL YOU EXACTLY WHERE WE WILL BE.
- WE ALSO DO ONE THING NO OTHER ONE LOFT RACE IN AMERICA DOES: YOU CAN SHOW UP ANYTIME, TOTALLY UNANNOUNCED. YOU CAN COME IN THE LOFT WITH ME, AND LOCATE AND HANDLE YOUR BIRDS.
THE LOFT MANAGER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE ALL FINAL DECISIONS.
SHIP BIRDS AND PAYMENTS TO:
4021 Fox Winkler Rd.
Lenoir, NC 28645