Breeders Fall Classic One Loft Race Rules
- Accepting birds Feb 1-May 15, 2017. Replacements accepted until May 30, 2017.
- The race schedule is 100 (activation)/150/200/250/350 miles.
- Each team consists of a 8 bird team; you may send less than 8. But no one can send more than 8. Partnerships can only send 8.
- FEES: 1-6 birds $125 perch fee per bird. If you send 7 or 8 birds, the perch fee goes down to $100 per bird. PERCH FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND MUST ACCOMPANY BIRDS WHEN SHIPPED. NO EXCEPTIONS! $300 ENTRY FEES ARE DUE AFTER 100-MILE ACTIVATION TOSS.
- Average speed will be all 4 races. It will be paid by Wimcompanion calculations.
- NEW IN 2017: Grizzle Race paid on the 350 mile race, entry is $100 per bird.
- NEW IN 2017: Red Bird Race paid on the 350, entry is $100 per bird (reds/Rred checks, silvers, rec. reds, ash reds, red splashes or red white flights).
- To maintain eligibility, ALL birds must be activated 7 days prior to the 150-mile race.
- All birds that are not paid for by the deadline of one week following the 100-mile Activation Toss will become the property of the BFC.
- All entries will have their 9th and 10th flights pulled.
- Time out for darkness: 30 minutes after sundown and 30 minutes before sunrise. Birds clocked in TOD before midnight will be given end time of Day 1.
- Birds clocked after midnight, in TOD will be given start time of the next day. Flight time will not be extended due to clocking of bird in TOD.
- ALL BIRDS BELONG TO THE BREEDER. NO BUY BACKS, NO AUCTIONS.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter.
- A COMPLETED IRS FORM W9 WILL BE REQUIRED IF YOU WIN OVER $600. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Capital prizes paid on the first drop, after that, by Trapping order.
- Ties in the clock will be added together and split equally.
- If a bird does not clock, due to piggybacking, or clock or chip malfunction, and the BFC can verify the bird was on that drop, it will be given the last place on the drop.
- No one involved with the BFC will be allowed to enter any birds. Nor will the BFC be allowed to breed any birds for entry.
- The BFC reserves the right to take an amount, not to exceed 15%, of the capital prizes for expenses. This percent will be determined on a yearly basis – never to exceed 15%.
- Race dates are subject to weather.
- You are welcome to visit your birds and the loft. Please call for an appointment.
- Any birds not claimed 10 days after the last race become the property of the BFC and can be sold or disposed of at the discretion of the Loft Manager.
THE LOFT MANAGER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE ALL FINAL DECISIONS.
SHIP BIRDS AND PAYMENTS TO:
4021 Fox Winkler Rd.
Lenoir, NC 28645