Breeders Fall Classic One Loft Race Rules for 2019
The #1 Rated OLR in the country in all categories as of Nov. 2018 according to OLRstats.com!
THIS COURSE IS FLOWN TO THE SE, RELEASES NEAR THE ATLANTIC. IT IS HOT, HUMID, MANY TIMES HEAD WINDS, AND THE BIRDS MUST CLIMB UP TO 2,000 FEET THE LAST 30 MILES. CHECK OUT OUR RESULTS ON THE LOFT REPORT. THE AVERAGE SPEED OF OUR WINNING BIRD WAS 1154ypm!!!! WORKING RACES!!! IF YOUR BIRD CAN FLY HERE, IT CAN FLY ON ANY TOUGH COURSE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.
Perch fees are as follows:
- $150 per bird, with $50 going to the Final Capital Payout. (This is new for 2019!)
- The Perch Fees are non-refundable and must be shipped with your birds, NO EXCEPTIONS!!
Entry Fees are as follows:
- $300 per bird is due after the 100 mile activation toss. All birds on your team must be activated, you cannot pick and choose. To maintain eligibility all birds must be activated prior to the 150 mile race.
- All birds not paid for prior to the 150 mile race, become the property of the BFC.
- The BFC reserves the right to take an amount not to exceed 18% of the capital prizes for expenses, this amount will result in no cut from all other special categories of the race.
- A completed IRS form W9 will be required for any winnings exceeding $600.
Also new in 2019:
There is no limit on the number of birds you may enter. The loft capacity is 550 birds. You can pre-pay your Perch Fees to guarantee your spots.
- All birds belong to the breeder.
- No buy backs or auctions.
- Any birds not claimed 10 days the last race, become the property of the BFC, and can be sold or disposed of at the discretion of the Loft Manager.
- No one involved with the BFC will be allowed to enter any birds.
- The BFC will not be allowed to breed any birds for entry.
- THE LOFT MANAGER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE ALL FINAL DECISIONS.
- Replacements accepted until June 15th.
- 2019 Acceptance Dates. February 1st, until June 1st.
- Capital prizes paid on the first drop, after that, by trapping order.
- Average speed will be all 4 races. It will be paid by Wincompanion calculations.
- All birds that are not paid for by the deadline of one week following the 100-mile Activation Toss will become the property of the BFC.
- All entries will have their 9th and 10th flights pulled.
- Time out for darkness: 30 minutes after sundown and 30 minutes before sunrise. Birds clocked in TOD before midnight will be given end time of Day 1.
- Birds clocked after midnight, in TOD will be given start time of the next day. Flight time will not be extended due to clocking of bird in TOD.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Ties in the clock will be added together and split equally.
- If a bird does not clock, due to piggybacking, or clock or chip malfunction, and the BFC can verify the bird was on that drop, it will be given the last place on the drop.
- Race dates are subject to weather.
THE LOFT MANAGER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE ALL FINAL DECISIONS.
SHIP BIRDS AND PAYMENTS TO:
4021 Fox Winkler Rd.
Lenoir, NC 28645